Sunday 25 April 2010

what have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this project ?

7 point evaluation

what have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this project ?

i had never used a mac before, until this point when i was introduced to iweb softwear. this programme offers me a lot towards making websites, and it really helped when i created my Cancer Community site. the inspector tool was the main thing i got to grips with as it helped me with all my links and colour changes, like rollevers. i didnt use any templates as i wanted to make it my own, and i feel i would of been restricted with ideas if i had used a template. i wanted it my way so i could grab the audiences attention. when i first used a hyper link, it was on windows computer and it was really confusing whereas on the mac its simpler and faster. although uploading photos and video's is similar to any other softwear that you would use. i also found photshop very helpful for my logo, in my preliminary site and my Cancer Community site, simple and easy, and you can make to your own strength and which ever way you want it. final cut express was very important towards my video side giving me a chance to write text through the video, asking for donations and where it will go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment