Sunday 25 April 2010

how did you attract/address your audience ?

7 point evaluation

how did you actract/address your audience ?

mainly the colours of my site brought the attention to my audience, the colours are also within my logo, so it makes my logo a lot more noticable for displaying. my website doesnt have complicated words, so that everyone can get a good understanding to what were about. find your way around my website is simple, i have used simple words and sentences as it is mainly for 25+ but younger children have been visiting still. it is more appealing tot he older generation as they will be donating and fundraising a lot more children. another thing that attracted by audience is when you go on the home page, the video starts automatically, so they knew what happens here on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment