Sunday 25 April 2010

1. looking back at your priliminary task what do you feel you have in learnt in the progression from it to the full product ?

7 point evaluation

looking back at your priliminary task what do you feel you have in learnt in the progression from it to the full product ?

from my last task i feel that i have gone from strength to strength by making my site as proffesional as i can. my photography skills have improved massivly as some of the photo's i took in my priliminary task were not upto the standard they should be whereas now there better. i still used the same layout in m Cancer Community website as i always thought it was a demanding structure. i have started to understand more stuff towards iweb and feel i can do a lot more now than when i first started. another thing is i realised the more you concentrate on your audience the better your website will look, you need to keep on thinking to yourself are they going to like ? and if not it made me try new things on iweb. my iphoto techniques have become incredibly better. inspector also got a lot more easier to use by making hyper-links active and un active, and i also developed a lot that i could put other links to other sites on the bottom such as facebook, twitter and so on. i believe i learnt enough to aknowlidge my targeted audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment